We have joint forces with publisher Bigben to develop Aqua Moto Racing Utopia and Snow Moto Racing Freedom for the Nintendo Switch. This will enable us to sell our games both online and in physical stores to make it possible for everyone to buy them!
We the Wizards of Zordix, have during this winter resarched, weaved and concocted a new potion for you all to drink during this dark, cold and chaotic winter (it has a slight taste of cocoa). To combat all your winter blues we are setting Aqua Moto Racing Utopia to a very low price between the 12th and the 31th of January. With this magic we hope to drive Old Man Frost on the run, help summer advance to a new front and make hope shine bright in all our souls.
With summer we fight the cold, with sun we fight the darkness, with fun we fight the evil winter!
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia 66% off!
- Top 10 game of the year – SuperPhillip Central
- “Imagine all great water-themed Nintendo 64 games reimagined with new state-of-the-art graphics that complement the year 2016” – Brash Games 9/10
- “Aqua Moto Racing Utopia offers some incredibly satisfying gameplay” -A.J. Maciejewski VideoChums 8/10
- “Between its vibrant visuals, addictive gameplay, and strong local party games, Aqua Moto Racing Utopia is one wave you’ll want to ride.” – MARCELLO APOSTOLICO GamersXtreme 8/10
- SML Podcast – ”Buy if you loved Wave Race and Jet Moto”
This time around we invite you to the North Sea, where huge waves rule supreme and Oil is pumped from ancient sediments deep under the sea bed. A whole new environment (Oil Rig) is added with sunsets, huge dark deep sea waves, and fantastic gameplay. This is so much fun that we decided to release it even though there is a slight visibility bug with our water tech.
- We have also updated the rider animations. The rider now looks like he is riding hard, forcing the vehicle around the bends and react to waves. This also makes the first person mode even more vivid and action filled!
- We have tweaked the physics even more. We turned up the fun-o-meter to eleven and released the untamed forces of speed.
- We have tweaked the gameplay on stunt courses. Water stunts will now not renew the stunt-multiplicator. Only air stunts will do that.
- We added two voice over voices to the game. More voices to come later.
- Updated graphics on the Mediterranean. It has been completely reworked, and is now ready for your short action vacation.
- Even more light settings has been added on all environments to get an atmosphere beyond reality, even closer to Utopia!
- Bugs, bugs and more bugs killed. Don’t worry, we have plenty of spray left!
A new patch is out.
Another day, another update. In our dark basement in northern Sweden where now are met by ice and frost in the mornings, we keep working on our game. This time we have changed lighting levels on most of our environments and improved steering and stunts.
- We have worked on the lighting settings on all environments.
- We have changed wave settings and behavior on some courses
- We have change water looks on some levels, more will be changed later.
- We have stabilized the riders when riding in interactive waves, less wibbly-wobbly.
- We have gotten rid of most of the cameras that clip through water.
- Installer installs Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables if needed
- Fast turn button is no longer needed for doing areal rotations, though rotation is faster if you use it.
- Bugs, bugs bugs everywhere. They keep hiding, wee keep finding them
More and more polish is added to the game every day as we keep getting closer and closer to release.
Aug 10th 2016 PRESS RELEASE
Following the Nordic Game Conference, Zordix and Appland release new game in many app stores around the world
As a result of the Nordic Game Conference 2016, the game company Zordix has partnered up with app store company Appland for its new Android game. We are proud to announce that the new game Aqua Moto Racing 2 Redux will be released in many new app stores driven by Appland.
” The Appland stores contain fantastic premium game content that can be accessed through a very consumer-friendly subscription model, which fits us perfectly. This deal once again proves the strength in our million-selling Aqua Moto Racing brand that will now find its way to many more gamers around the world.”, says Matti Larsson, CEO at Zordix.
”Appland has released the game in Mexico and Colombia and we are just about to release the game in Pakistan, Oman, Turkey and many more stores coming. We are very excited to offer such a high quality game to our subscribers world-wide.”, says Markus Viikki, Chief Content Officer at Appland.
Aqua Moto Racing 2 Redux promises wild water racing in paradisiacal worlds of heaving oceans and sandy beaches. Do wild stunts for boost rewards and use the extra speed for an extra fun riding experience. Unlock new watercraft, pimp out your rider, and compete in Championships for legendary status.
- Ride Real Waves in Exotic Locations.
- Experience 48 Challenging Courses
- Perform Gut-Wrenching Stunts
- Single Player Career with 14 Championships
- Beat Target Times and Unlock Medals
- 25 Achievements to conquer.
Stay tuned for more exciting news about this new title.
Zordix is an independent game developer and publisher, with years of experience and a quality portfolio of brands. The founder and CEO, Matti Larsson, is a game business veteran in different management roles since the mid-90s.
Appland provides the world’s most flexible SaaS platform for white label App Subscription Clubs and App Stores.
For more information, please contact
Matti Larsson, CEO, Zordix AB, phone +46 (0) 70 6549 541, email@example.com
Daniel Nilsson, CCO, Appland, phone +46707403684, firstname.lastname@example.org